Noctisardor Bypass Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
For Legion peeps, it should be common knowledge now that Terance has stepped down (even if the exact specifics are gonna be vague since that thread's barely started, heh).

Arbiter probably thought too much. The change had left her surprisingly moody, though those who didn't know her as well might not be as able to tell. Or could they? Her brow had been creased in to a frown more often, her greetings even more terse, but she didn't seem too keen to let anyone in on her thoughts. They were nothing drastic, just things that she'd wished to cut off at the pass, ones she'd mentioned to Terance and Kaertok. Just that quest to eliminate uncertainties, no biggie.

Still, there was much to be done, much to be sorted before Legion could be as strong as she knew it could be. There were still months before she had to be particularly concerned (or so she hoped). So it was best she try to keep her thoughts to herself, focus on building the pack. She got to her feet, stretched, and headed towards the borders. Perhaps a hopefully-meditative patrol would provide some kind of enlightenment. Ha. As if. Arbiter didn't believe in any of that nonsense.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around - by Arbiter - February 05, 2020, 02:05 AM