Moonspear Trespassers beware
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
A call sounded, allowing to let her know that someone was on their way. Vallkyrie settled down onto her haunches as opposed to standing guard, if only to show she meant no threat and came with ease of heart. The woman which greeted her was stark black without blemish or pattern to be seen. Though Vallkyrie had the woman on height, the competition ended there. The other female screamed of confidence beyond Kyr's own and a power and dignity that could have only been heightened at the borders of her own home. She was dark at the Archers Vallkyrie grew up with and held that same dominant air about her, blue eyes like the deep sea but bright like when the moon shown upon it.  

When she grew closer, Vallkyrie once more took to her footing, head lowering to level with her spine and her tail remained low and rested, very much opposite so of this woman. She introduced herself as Queen and of that there was little doubt. She reminded her much of her family in the Empire far from here. I am Vallkyrie Archer, Queen. She spoke, the words falling off her tongues smoothly, speaking in a proper manner which she had not done in some time and yet, would never falter from it. I come as only a loner, to seek shelter here amongst your Pack if you'd see me fitting and if you had the space. With winter, the famine only having recently past and children due in spring, it would be left in the air if Hydra would have her. It was late winter after all and surely many other loners had already beat her to the punch.
Messages In This Thread
Trespassers beware - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Trespassers beware - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Trespassers beware - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Trespassers beware - by RIP Desdemona - February 10, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Trespassers beware - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Trespassers beware - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Trespassers beware - by Hydra - February 25, 2020, 02:10 PM