Sea Lion Shores and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
She'd been hesitant to return to the land. She had enemies here now- Erzulie, Rosalyn. Reyes. Huā did not want to meet them again, and so each step back was taken with some hesitance. Not to mention the castaway girl who had hovered on her mind for the past few days. Even as she left she worried over Nukilik, praying Ying would take proper care of the girl. With her blunter words and tougher style, she wondered if the nuvujak would remember not to push the storm past her limits. 

With all this on her mind, she arrived from the land bridge, aimlessly. She did not know what had drawn her back- perhaps fate. But the squawking of birds and bellowing of lions led her to her next spot. And a voice, loudly swearing in the language of common. As he began to tear into the flesh of a bloodied beast- Did he kill that by himself? She eyes him with curiosity and wonder. Even she and her sister, the huntress, had had trouble taking down a lion together. The boy must be powerful, she thinks. And he's her reflection in the colors of fire- while her sandy tones leaned towards greys, his approached orange. Her charcoal-capped head was a mirror to his chocolate. 

He was no Rusalkan she had known, and so she came closer, just twenty or so yards off. Not wanting to step on his toes or anger him by coming any closer- for she had already heard his words. You kill that by yourself? She calls loudly to him over the ocean winds.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 09:42 PM