Blacktail Deer Plateau thin flames underneath my skin
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
It seems his attempt to try and change the conversation to something more lighthearted failed. Instead, she hung onto that desire to maybe get more out of this. Pausing for a while, he pondered over how to answer this, how to start, how far he should go and what would be too much. It would be the first time he would speak of it, to anyone. In all honesty, he didn't think he would share ever. But he trusted her - maybe it was time to finally show it.

She was fierce, determined to break me down and eventually I did. He began, fewer details was probably the better. The gist of it should do well enough, at least not to bore his audience. At least I thought we had something. That bitterness rose in his throat, blossoming in his tone as he was reminded of their last encounter, her words. How they poisoned him.

He took his time, but eventually, the words came. They weren't eloquent or sweet, but they did the job.

I wasn't quick enough to realize what I was feeling. Her former lover came back. I had to find out about their courtship on my own, and she dealt with my grief with hatred of her own. Brows furrowing, he was almost reliving the moment like a movie in his head. Jaws tightening with every word he uttered. It was as every ounce difficult to share as he thought it would be. I was quickly exiled for expressing my anguish. Told I never loved her, could never.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 17, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 17, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 17, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 17, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 17, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 17, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 21, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 21, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Erzulie - February 21, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: thin flames underneath my skin - by Rosencrantz - February 21, 2020, 01:16 PM