Emberwood the days feel like years when I'm alone
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She pirouettes when she hears her aunt's voice, surprised to see her; but also there is joy, as Ibis has suspected that many wolves had forsaken the wood, and finding that Sarah was still among them was a blessing. She draws up close to the woman and burrows her nose in to Sarah's scruff, inhaling her scent, but also seeking to share warmth with her. Touch-starved for contact.

Oh auntie, Ibis murmurs among the grey grizzled fur, withdrawing after a moment of peace. I am glad to see you. Everyone -- everyone is gone! Do you think they will come back?

It did not occur to Ibis that this was her first meeting with family since her awakening. It does not pass through her mind that maybe Sarah is equally as surprised to find her here, alive and well.
Messages In This Thread
the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 23, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 28, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - March 01, 2020, 09:21 AM