Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Pass. Unfortunately for that friend who likes to offer shit he just shoved into his mouth for giggles, Rosencrantz was a bit of a buzz kill and flatly declined the 'kind' offer. All yours. A single eye flickered to the other neighbouring tress that were also bleeding sap. If the guy truly liked the stuff, then he had plenty to devour all day long. With a quirk of his brow, that single honey hue moving between the charcoal man and the trees, it was like a silent challenge being uttered by Rose to go ahead and lick some more. Just waiting on the stranger to admit what he had done was stupid.

But even Rosencrantz would admit that boredom does strange things to anyone. Judging by the smell coming off of this one, he was a loner. Maybe he was just trying to fill his time with any kind of small thrill that came his way. Is it common for you to eat strange things?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - March 03, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM