Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
A couple of notes slipped past the ivory man, at first they were nothing but a couple of nose huffs, soft chortles - but the more he thought into the man's response and bullheaded approach, Rosencrantz actually... well, he laughed. Lasting only a moment, but it was there, vocalized and true. Clever, he thought to himself. Not clever enough to hide the fact that the man was lying, but he was quick witted and unmoving since the beginning. 

Instinctively he shifted his perspective to move his scarred face away from the prying eyes. He could feel it, it gained some kind of attention and though he couldn't completely hide it, it helped to try and take attention away from it. I suppose with the famine we had, I have no argument against it.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - March 04, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM