Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
His darker companion felt comfortable enough to ease himself into a sit - Rosencrantz however, remained standing. Continuing their contrast further with his actions unknowingly. Yes. The famine that had stolen his musculature and threatened to take more lives than it had - he had only recently gained back the weight he had lost during the tragic event. First the earthquakes had taken the first wave of lives, then, the famine took the rest. 

Poetically enough, with all the lives that were lost during the tragedies, it all happened and ended before breeding season. The end of many lives would make way for many more in its wake. It was a miracle to think that any loners had survived it all alone. Joining a pack to make survival easier didn't strike your fancy? He was curious enough to answer.

A wolf's survival instict would have surely told them to join a pack, in numbers, they were always safer.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - March 08, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM