Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Easier to protect and claim food in numbers. He said in retort to the dark one's claim. Though they were both not wrong, Rosencrantz was more busy feeding trying to keep everyone fed and his own energy up durig the famine - but would it be easier if he was on his own instead of in the pack? To fend off hungry cannibals who resorted to the sin of eating a brother's flesh in order to survive? 

Well... He didn't want to think of it too much. They both had survived in their own methods, and he supposed it was all that mattered. We all survive in our own ways. He said finally with a soft sigh in his tone. Wanting nothing more than to evade a discussion that would only turn to be more annoying than pleasant as it was now. Just two strangers talking. 

It was rare for him. It often turned into a struggle in one way or another.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - March 14, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM