Porcupine Ridge Here, There And Everywhere
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
It seemed that Vespera's comment had taken Ibis back a bit since she noticed that the woman's ears flattened, perhaps she had taken the comment personally since she inhaled sharply. The dark woman felt her heart pound against her chest, is this my first fuck up encounter? Jesus Christ, I wonder how Reiko would take this since these two wolves know each other, her anxiety was starting to kick in. The exile swallowed and calmed her nerves, "sorry..." She mumbled, but she hated apologizing but her anxiety wouldn't allow her to go back now, "I just had it rough for a... really long time," she breathed, it was all she could say, what could she say? She didn't want to start making excuses but her mind was scrambling.

Ibis said that it was nice and that things don't usually last which felt like an arrow to Vespera's heart, she hated the fact that what she was saying was true. However, she wouldn't let it be true, she wanted happiness and a family more than ever, perhaps she and Ibis could come and understand each other, "but... don't you wish it would?" she twisted her paw on the ground and looked like a child that had just broken something. The girl looked at the ground, for once, she was feeling vulnerable, and she loathed it, she hated that she let herself slip and looking like a scared little pup that wants to be part of something, part of a family, a community.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 23, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:43 PM