Silverlight Terrace My competition can't see me 'cause I don't own a mirror
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Another ranging shadow followed Atlas, who first tracked hare, who then found the stranger. He didn't rush along any, and kept his approach quiet, never quick to draw attention to the extra cunning he wanted to bring with him as he moved over the rocks. In defense of Moonspear (on these terrains he was getting to know steadily the more he roamed them like now), alongside his siblings, he was especially coarse.

His brother had the lead already well under control and he slipped in on the tail end of her asking about a medic. He had circled wide enough to go almost opposite Atlas, and not at all one to be forthcoming with the details about their resources so easily--not that he was any medic either, Antares only silently frowned down at her vomit-included circumstance. Nope.

To his recent encounters' credit, why was everyone from anywhere else such a mess lately? No wonder it was best they all stay away, per the clues he was picking up if this was the case. He tossed his brother a quick glance as he paused for now as close to her as he was willing to get so soon, and immediately wondered how long before they probably just have to chase her off; Antares was here to see it through, though, perhaps eager to see it, even.
Messages In This Thread