Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
The other raven woman's eyes were narrowed, squinted, but she did not do so with a gaze that looked angered or irritated. No, she looked to be in pain... headache, perhaps? She is able to collect herself, however, explaining to the pale young girl (destined to be quite the guardian, perhaps) that she had a condition which caused her to spat out obnoxious and obscene gestures and obe should not eat otter. Kyr took it all in, her little act she was playing and how she was using thar as an excuse for Kyr not being able to go after her kill. She was quick witted that one and so very suddenly did the younger girl reminder her of someone. A sly and wiry ol bog rat by the name of @Belharra. Ah, if only she were here now...

Vallkyrie couldnt help the laugh, her shoulders rolling, her smirk ever present. Ah, I see. You must have that same condition a friend of mine. Says all kinds of nonsense she does. Sings it too. She goes on, feeding the younger girl's little lie with a sarcastic agreement of her own. Praimfaya and Q, she repeats the name, looking the two of them over. The long legged woman shifts her weight over the soggy earth and plops down into a sit. Well I'm Vallkyrie. Kyr, if you'd rather. Say, you smell of Moonspear... How's it fairing? Still full up from the winter hum? Hydra was kind when I came to her awhile back. Didnt have room then. I've made place north of here in the forest. She shares to the ghostly youth, wondering if she would be willing to offer any information in turn. Maybe it was still full... maybe it wasnt. Either way she was in Neverwinter now. It had been some time sense she caught scent of Katya though...
Messages In This Thread
RE: These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by Vallkyrie - March 16, 2020, 10:22 PM