Moonspear they treat me like a machine
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
after concluding her talks with hydra, praimfaya then parts from the spear queen's side in search of @Dacio; something akin to anxiety writhing in her chest as the knowledge that he has been injured tightens 'round her chest like a serpent trying to squeeze the life from her. that it took place while she had been in crogeda, fighting in sadgeda, to be recognized by her aunt's wolves as their commander. part of her thinks she should have prolonged the trip. she should've been here.

she knows that, realistically, her presence might not've made the slightest bit of difference but she has already lost so many, so much that she holds dear. she does not wish to lose any more.

she finds a scent trail — though whether it is fresh or growing stale, the wanheda has not been paying enough attention. simply; she is eager to find him. eager to see her wounds for herself ( though she is no medic and couldn't help in that regard ), eager to see that he is as hydra says: alive and hopefully on the mend. a light snow has begun to fall over the towering evergreens that conceal the worst of the bright afternoon sun of moonspear's claim but praimfaya, in her singular mindset, does not notice.
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 10:52 AM