The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
'Q' as only Vallkyrie knew her as, went on to settle down just a few feet from her, allowing Kyr to know that the yearling was perfectly comfortable in her presence. The black women's tail whisked over the burnt forest floor in a happy waving. Q went on to say that she knew of the forest and of Mal and also went on to tease about the name. Vallkyrie laughs and shakes her head. Noooo, now if it was named 'Everwinter' then maybe. But I think it's called 'Never'winter because the evergreens there are so tall and thick, a lot of the snow doesnt make it to the ground. She told her, perhaps given the fact that even though Q knew of the place had probably never exactly been in the forest during the winter to tell otherwise. 

Vallkyrie's pale glacier eyes moved with the tossing of her head towards the east. Vallkyrie knew the chain of mountains enough, having spent much of her time in the flatlands next to them before winter had hit. Though she didnt explore them much. She didnt really favor the idea of living in mountainous terrain at least not unless it had foothills of forestry around. Cant say I've head of that pack before.  What's it about? Why not a good fit? Sje asked curiously as she looked back to the pretty young woman in front of her. She didnt think she would mind the questions, but who knows.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Vallkyrie - March 24, 2020, 09:13 AM