The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Permission to PP and close this up. :)

After a few quick shakes, Q's grip loosened, the raccoon slumping from her jaws. Whether he was still alive or not to protest, the winter dusted young woman was upon him, ending whatever suffering he was enduring by snapping her jaws quick over her neck. They had victory! 

Kyr lifted a paw to wipe her bleeding cheek, barely even noticable by the dark black of her pelt and with how small the cut actually was. Q was now grinning and dancing over the body of their prize. Vallkyrie danced over to her in a high and proud trot. Good going Q! She spoke and then snorted at the large dead rodent.

Now, lets tear into this thing and see what its like. She spoke, the pair then making way to enjoy their little feast. With a wrinkle of Kyr's nose, they both agreed that the trash panda wasn't  quite as nice as deer or fish, but it would do. Vallkyrie would take the raccoon tail as a prize for the little @Caerus and for the time being the pair of wolves would go their separate ways.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Vallkyrie - April 12, 2020, 01:30 PM