Big Salmon Lake Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
psh, your writing is fine! <3

saying no would be rude if it asked you to eat it. begged, perhaps, she adds mentally. there was no denying that a fish jumping onto the shore was either an extremely unfortunate accident or suicidal; there was literally no other way she could think to spin it. maybe i'll be as fortunate as you. she remarks in a thoughtful hum, gaze flickering to the lake and back again once more. even if she wasn't she doesn't intend to return to moonspear empty jawed. she set out with the desire to catch something for dacio — and she would see it done.

i'm aware, praimfaya assures him with a soft shrug of her shoulders. i am with moonspear now, yes. i lead roangeda before its fall. inevitable really, with a child at its helm — despite that she had dacio's help. i never got the chance to speak to nightwalker's leader before i forced the disbandment. it had been the spirits of the commanders, telling her she had not yet earned the right to call herself a heda.

she has won her conclave, though, and she feels that in time, the next iteration will not fail. it is strong. and that, praimfaya thinks, is why she likes it.
Messages In This Thread
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by RIP Praimfaya - March 18, 2020, 12:27 PM