The Heartwood I can look back,
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
ecologist thread for @Reiko !

Huā had left Hydra's domain feeling (presumably) more satisfied with their relationship and the terms their packs were on. Before returning home she would linger a little longer in the mainland. She was getting better accustomed to the crowdedness of forests, but still she longed to see the ocean and sky again. 

Where she had come now, the sky was gone. Trees restricted any shard of blue from shining through, and Huā sort of moped through the forest, eager to be out soon. It was then that a sort of strange buzzing caught her attention, a sound unlike any other. Curious as always, Huāzhen could not stop herself from being drawn to the source of the noise like she was tied to a string. 

There was a strange yellowish thing at the top of a tree. It was the source of the noise, and around it flew little bugs painted in black and yellow. A regular wolf might've gone and moved on with their life, but Huā was no regular wolf. Raised on the beach and lived there all her life- bees, and beehive, were not things she knew of. So she stared on at the thing as it buzzed with noise, as if waiting for something to happen.
Messages In This Thread
I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 01, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 17, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 17, 2020, 09:53 AM