Northstar Vale The light on the dark side of me
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

Noo, no, no, [/i]NO![/i] The words had fallen from her lips, they were not something that was at a higher volume in her head. She shook her head at his answer, her ears fell against her skull. Everything about her seemed to deflate but she did not understand why, she knew this is he felt. She was nothing but his charge, a burden given to him by her brothers when they asked hm to look out for her, to protect her. Well, they were dead now. She knew, she felt that they were no longer of this world so his obligation was over. They had found their true empress, someone they both loved. He loved her right?

She shook her head again as she blinked back the moisture in her eyes. "No," Her voice almost as soft as a whisper.. "I don't deserve you." He was not less than her, she was less than him. As he said, he was a samurai, he at least had a job. She was a healer but she could not protect anyone, she could not fight.

"See.." She lifted her eyes to him, a sad smile on her lips "I'm safe with you, i am nothing to you but a charge, a friend.. a silly girl you have to watch so she doesn't get hurt. "
Messages In This Thread
The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 26, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 08:43 PM