Firefly Glen Light the Shadows
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was as easy going as they came as long as there was good intention behind one's actions. His lips would remain pressed back into a warm smile; inviting, but not overly enthusiastic. Even in happiness it was likely no one would know how he truly felt. He couldn't even tell anyone. Words often escaped him. 

She was a bit of an awkward girl. Her gestures and sounds less serious and more genuine. He could respect that. Where did she come from? Were there more like her en route? He didn't know how he would do under a large crowd. One on one visitations were perhaps far easy for the time being. Wait? Handsome? A compliment like so was lost on him, "It's quite alright," He assured her an hoped that she would forget what had happened. Mostly in fear of not knowing what to say. 

"I don't think I do many fun things," His eyes grew a bit serious and he seemed to stare off as if he were in deep thought. What was the last fun thing he had taken part in? Uncertainty did not become him. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lenny. Moron or not," He realized what he said seemed a bit harsh. She said it first though, right? "Er, I mean I'm sure you're not a total moron," No, that title would go to him today. "Probably not even as much as you think you are anyways," Frustration. He was pretty sure he had become offensive in about three different ways without even making an attempt to do so. Maybe she would just gather he didn't speak very well when it came down to personal things. He was much more on the calculating side of things.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 30, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - April 07, 2020, 10:43 PM