Wild Berry Meadow One for the Money
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She either had her own conflict with what he had said or chose to see that there was no ill intent behind it. Regardless, he would be pleased in the fact there was little explanation for him to give. He was equally challenged with explaining his actions. There was right and there was wrong and that seemed to be all the sense he needed to have about much of anything. 

He reflected over her next word. No, it wouldn't be an honourable way to die. In fact he began to think it quite dismissable. How would he react if one he cared for were announced dead at the taste of a berry? Unfortunate. Ultimately he didn't know that he could feel anything for such an immediate dismissal. But, he didn't have anyone to feel such a way for. To be honest, there were none to feel dismay at his untimely demise either. It would have been chalked up to the circle of life, "You saved me," a verbal admittance of what she had done. Perhaps she could feel good about herself. 

"I would have thought the dangerous ones would have some tell," Though, rarely did the truly dark ever tell. It was in the nature of the truest evil to appear without any malignant intentions. To exacerbate their will without coming across as evil. The sociopaths. Those were the true delinquents, "You could share some of your knowledge," He spoke almost matter of factly, "Show me what is okay to have. What is not..." His eyes bore into hers with potency, unrelented vigor. It would be a silent challenge of her character--his life now converged into her hands. Would he meet an untimely demise or learn something new?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
One for the Money - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 03:19 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 02:16 PM
" - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 02, 2020, 06:23 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 05, 2020, 03:36 PM