Ravensblood Forest Throw Me to the Wolves
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was trying his best to maneuver the lands and always being cautious about whom he happened upon. He didn't want to meet anyone with any mal intent--though, it was bound to happen eventually. Not everyone could be so even tempered. There also seemed to be a good few lands where he had picked up on the stench of pack wolves. Those lands were the ones he was most careful not to wander too far into. After all; that was trouble waiting to happen. Enemies in the making. Best to use caution. 

He would decide to stop and rest at a small creek running through the forest. It was particularly dark in this area. The overhead swathed in dark green leaves. It seemed unforgiving here. Not a place he was abundantly anxious to stay within. His head fell nearest the water and his tongue lapped hungrily at the cool waters. It weren't as though his thurst was a burning one and he was quickly satisfied. He sat backwards and curled his tail around him as a yawn seemed to meander its way from his jaws. He rumbled in annoyance with himself. Was he getting lazy? That was far from the case. Still--there was little cause to be so tired. He'd had plenty of rest.  It dawned on him quite painfully: This was boredom. His days had been filled with wandering, few interactions, and more wandering. Purpose seemed further and further from his grasp. All in due time. The sun was close to setting for the day, but his own was just beginning.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Throw Me to the Wolves - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: Throw Me to the Wolves - by Luhan - April 06, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: Throw Me to the Wolves - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:13 PM