Stone Circle am i pragernant
185 Posts
Ooc —
He was unnerved by the silence, of the gaze his aunt wore, of her laid back air that made it nearly impossible for the boy to read her. It was almost as if she was a statue, or.. no. Perhaps she was more of a noble—calm and composed. Either way, Clay fidgeted slightly and stopped his nervous laughter to stare at her with a gaze that was torn away at random to blink. His heart was beating way too fast. Why couldn't he look at her?

'slow down. slow down'

However, a smile poked though the woman's composure and he let out a deep breath of relief. It was good to know Nanook wasn't as facaded at his father, but he still had no clue why she was smiling. Weird things did happen in spring! There was nothing funny about it. But she luckily read his mind (something he didn't want to think about, what if she had magic powers too!) tentatively took her up on the offer with a weary gaze.

He was careful not to disturb her, to keep his distance and not encroach as he sat on the far, far side and sighed into the sun all the while side-eyeing her and waiting for her wisdom.
Messages In This Thread
am i pragernant - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 03, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 19, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 23, 2020, 11:31 PM