Ghost Lion Crag the night so black that the darkness hums
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
yknow I could make a new thread.... or she could just invade this one.  Lemme know if you don't want her!  And feel free to skip me

When Yami left for the first time in a while, Kiwi didn't mind at first.  But after a while, alone on the mountain, she couldn't help but follow.  

Her sights were still set on Skairipa, but with so long without a single interested bite, her hopes were finally beginning to fall.  The wolves here were too short sighted, too tied to lesser rulers, to see the promise of what she offered.  Couldn't they see Skairipa would be greater than any of these other packs?  Couldn't they see her merits?

No.  She'd need to make them see, and chance encounters was not enough.

An idea mulled through her one track mind, and she wanted her advisor's take on it.  The one wolf whose opinions deserved her consideration, the one wolf whose loyalty she never had need to question. 

By the time she arrived, Yami was speaking with others.  Kiwi came upon them silently, circling around, and slipped in along side her friend.  Her head was held high, but she kept silent.  She had no fears of intruding.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
the night so black that the darkness hums - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 08, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 09, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 10, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Kiwi RIP - April 11, 2020, 02:47 PM