Moonspear No need to ask
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
It was of little surprise for there to be a title drop in the midst of their exchange, though the relevancy of such is lost on him. His gaze lingered on Serem nevertheless, head canting in time with a well placed crease to downturn his lips. It went hand in hand with the unsettled shift from the other, who in spite of supplying information only seemed to have half the grasp on his confidence to his counterpart. Wrongly, unknowingly, he thought her in charge rather than the other way around, but it was a weak comparison. It paled to the situation and pulled concern taut to his expression.

He may not have had full trust in the Nightwalkers, but he was not cruel and unjust. They had stayed true to their word and their request was hardly a favor. A lost child was never a good thing—not with the luck they had, and Dirge wondered how well their lines of communication were. Hydra had always been keen to share and he had left it to her; he would maintain that as best he could.

"Whereabouts did she vanish—closer to the mountains, or the marshland? I'm more than happy to share bodies and resources to find her," he offered in earnest. "Though I admit, given the timing, it will be limited. Hydra will whelp soon and we have other young here—our son was attacked by a familiar wretch not long ago and there are other fiends about beyond these woods."
Messages In This Thread
No need to ask - by Serem - May 01, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 01, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - May 06, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: No need to ask - by Serem - May 07, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 08, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - May 11, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - May 27, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 29, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - June 04, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: No need to ask - by Serem - June 04, 2020, 11:38 AM