Wheeling Gull Isle if I tell you why I must stay,
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Indeed, I am, She affirmed with a good-humored chuckle. It must be obvious then, she thought with a smirk to herself and a shake of her head at her own internal dialogue. Of course it was obvious- she was only two years of age, and certainly could not have had children at one. Initially the thought of an unplanned pregnancy had frightened her, but now she viewed it from this standpoint- she was at the peak of her fertility, the time best to create her legacy. It would've been ideal to do so with a husband, but either way she had a large brood, evidence (in her eyes) that it was the prime years for her to reproduce. 

Tzila explained then that she had been around children, but no newborns... same as Huā. She was new to the little potatoes as well. The dark woman spoke of a past; fighting off a bear with the protectiveness of a mother safeguarding her children. She was a warrior indeed. Huā nodded as the woman trailed off. Mm, even if you never been mother, you feel the mother, uh, um- the feeling of mother for her baby. You fantastic warrior, fantastic packmate. She continued, before train of thought slipped somewhere else, and she spoke up, Even if not bear, there are other things we must protect children from. Let me tell you of these people... She would wait for Tzila's response before continuing, hoping to inform her of what Hydra had spread- the assaulters of innocent children, cold blooded wolves who killed with no rhyme or reason. Being Hydra's ally meant that Huā was determined to spread the message if these criminals as well, even if they were far from the island- she knew one day the queen of the wilderness would have their heads on platters. And the queen of the coast was determined to be a part of that effort.
Messages In This Thread
if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 10, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:41 PM