Wheeling Gull Isle if I tell you why I must stay,
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Maternal, there was the word she was missing, and she stuffed it into a corner of her brain for later. Huā nodded at Tzila's sentiments- most had some piece of it, whether male or female, warrior or not. Little did Huā know, in due time there would be good reason for Tzila to clutch that instinct close to her heart. She would need it. As Tzila affirmed Huā could continue, she cleared her throat before doing so. 

I meet a powerful woman in the wilderness; she call Hydra, and queen of Moonspear- our ally. She tell me of the dangerous people out there. Her son is attack-ed by a dark woman. She is quiet, and has a cold purple gaze. She eyed Tzila seriously, a silent message that this was business. She run with a man call Merrick, missing one eye, a dark man with... um... light color neck. They both seek to hurt the innocent and vul-vulnerable. This the type of people we protect our children from, hm? I want you to stay alert for them- and any other who seek to kill. Huāzhen was quiet then, awaiting Tzila's thoughts on the matter.
Messages In This Thread
if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 10, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:41 PM