Northstar Vale I Know, I'm No Superman
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
All Welcome 
The night was crisp and refreshing and his once abuzz mind was finally at ease. Reiko had willingly accepted his desire to stay within the Empire and even tasked him with making sure she stayed safe. He was concerned that she was under so much duress so early in her pregnancy and found he was more concerned that her scent was not alone most days. She was close to someone...could she not trust that someone? 

His head laid over his paws and he relaxed in a position that was optimal to be back on his feet should he be summoned by the Empress--or anyone else. 

He had chosen to create his home only a short distance from her own. He didn't want to find that she was being harmed and it take too long to get to her. He had chosen a spot downwind of her own den and just out of view. He wouldn't permanently choose such a centralized position--but this was a special occasion. 

He would move to a standing position and bring himself from the cover of darkness his den offered. He sat outside of it and looked up at the dark sky, Clouds mostly inhabited the night, the occasional separation allowing glimmering stars to break through, and Collision sighed. The night was peaceful. Much was he.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 21, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 11:44 PM