Northstar Vale I Know, I'm No Superman
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
It would become common knowledge that nothing Collision did was intended to cause harm. Well, not to those that were within the Vale. His body had stilled when he had decided to speak so there would be no further repurcussion. The white apparition would seem to come to a halt and Collision only waited for the answer that did eventually come. 

He paired it with a fair observation to boot. 

Collision rarely slept at night. He found it most easy to take naps on occasion or sleep when Reiko began to eat. From his observation as the pregnancy furhtered post eating she would remain in her den for awhille. Coll assumed to sleep so he did much of the same. 

Seeing Reiko became scarcer as time seemed to crawl on. He would have thought this pale man to be the one that frequented her den--but the smell wasn't right....

Collision noted his friendly attempt at a smile and though Collision didn't often reciprocate well he offered a mediocre smile in return. His head gestured towards Reiko's den and he continued what was only the beginning of the meeting, "Reiko has made it clear she's a bit worried about her safety. Staying awake at night ensures there's nothing for her to worry about," Of course, Collision was only worried about outside sources. 

"I'm being quite rude, I think....My name is Collision. I'm new-ish to the Vale yet. I'm just acting as a Guard to the Empress,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 21, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 11:44 PM