Northstar Vale I Know, I'm No Superman
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision always felt so awkward after he spoke. There was an air of uncertainty when it came to friendly manners of anything. Really anything that wasn't him being put to work on something was destined to be a complete train wreck. He was not the social butterfly, and yet, he was friendly as anyone if one should really get down to thinking about it. 

Yuudai? He had certainly heard the name in passing, though, couldn't say that he had been able to distinguish him from anyone else. Also, to be honest, physically a lot of these wolves were all painted the same way. It was bound to get a bit confusing.

He asked a question that Collision felt a bit peculiar, but perhaps he was just genuinely curious. He had ever right to know who he shared a home with, and Collision was more than happy to oblige his concerns, "It hasn't been too long. Not long enough to brag on anyways," and getting cocky was how bad things happened! 

"How do you know Reiko? You look like a brother," He was, of course, very far off from base, had absolutely no way of knowing it, and stared at him with all the honesty in the world. The two were both white in color with a certain winter-guarded look. Yuudai much bigger in stature. So--big brother: obviously.

"I haven't been able to fall asleep. I'm gonna make some rounds and make sure everything is normal. Care to join me?" Of course, it was quite possible the alabaster one had too much on his mind to be concerned with things of this nature.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 21, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 11:44 PM