Noctisardor Bypass Come on, let's savor what we're falling for
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Pheiros had certainly proven to be a good wolf to keep around. Young, but he was loyal, and that was something that she highly respected. He tried, he learned. What else could be wanted from the young? 

Her look was... Odd. Well, not initially. Initially it was pretty normal. At least until Merrick's name was mentioned, then it twisted into some cousin of suspicion. I know him, and I don't know what he's up to but I certainly wouldn't call him one to trust, let alone nice. He showed up here himself a little while back, full of threats and ego. He made it clear he's certainly not an ally -- but what he actually wants, I don't know. I told Spook and Brou to avoid them -- but I think you were gone at the time. She was very skeptical about the whole thing, Was he really acting nice? The last word was said with not quite distaste but close. To her, Merrick had proven to be noting but a poisonous person.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Come on, let's savor what we're falling for - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 08:56 PM