Sawtooth Spire For thirty minutes bet we played that game
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
yes! thank u for the thread <3

Stag was just young enough to be totally oblivious he had pressed a button or two; he stopped stride as Wylla spoke something about him having plenty of time. Nevermind him, but what about her?! Before he could say that and press another button, Wylla saved his heiney by suggesting they go for a run.

He was in no position to argue. A glint showed in the yearling's eyes, unaware these topics were heavy and confusing and conflicting; he was just a young, stupid teenager -- the world as he knew it was largely uncomplicated (but largely unkind). When he was older, he would realize his folly.

"Okay, race you." Stag challenged, motioning towards the rock at the top of the slope. "Second one there wins and first one there has to hunt for me for a week." Of course, he knew Wylla would beat him and was stacking the odds in his favor; fast was not his wheelhouse.

The pair were off, and dusty scree tumbled noisily down the mountain. For the first time in a long time, Stag forgot about the heavy things -- all thanks to Wylla.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 05, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Wylla - August 26, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 28, 2020, 08:05 PM