Wheeling Gull Isle loneliness is a dealer's sweep
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
marking this for me to get some posts in with Nüwu, but also welcome any other kids to join so I'm not just threading with myself :P will respond to this tomorrow

Four perfect children. Each one small, some growing more rapidly than others- all of them loved. Each day she fed and bathed them, made sure to keep their pelts clean of any dust that inhabited the den floor. Each day their markings became more apparent- Xiaoqing, the spotted boy with a dark face and pale feet. Haoming, a girl who resembled Mal closely, wearing a pale spotted coat with a deep grey mask upon her face. Nüwu- who bore Dacio's dark muzzle and had a ruddy hint to her fur. And Luli, the smallest- a little rose, spotted like her brother and sister with a magnificent coat. They were all beautiful, and she wondered how a woman as dull as herself had borne such lovely kids. A great thanks to their father's DNA, she decided- though perhaps that fancy red came from herself. 

Today Huā wished to test the language skills of her children. Could they say 妈妈 yet? When did the time come that their babbles might turn into something more complex? She knew they could murmur odd little noises- and mama was not a word leaps and bounds ahead of that. And so that morning, she turned her seaglass eyes upon her children, hoping to grab their attention with a careful click of her tongue.
Messages In This Thread
loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Huā - May 19, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Xiaoqing - May 20, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Nǚwū - May 23, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Huā - May 23, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Xiaoqing - May 30, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Nǚwū - June 01, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Xiaoqing - June 28, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: loneliness is a dealer's sweep - by Huā - June 28, 2020, 09:13 PM