Whitebark Stream And go with you, I'll go with you
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig had been nearby, as she often was when it came to her husband. Something they had never really made official, but that’s what she thought of him as in her own mind. She had meant to catch up with him, to tell him good night, but had gotten distracted watching her children. When she finally caught up to him, he was lying in the grass, asleep… his limbs… stretched at odd angles. A coldness went through her body, shocking her as though she had just jumped into a freezing river. She felt dizzy. Surely he had just moved in his sleep and that was why his limbs were so awkward.

She moved around him slowly, dreading to see his face. There was foam bubbling at his maw. His eyes were half-open. He stared emptily at nothing. 

She moved closer, her body feeling heavy, but float-y at the same time.

“No,” she said. Her heart beat frantically, and suddenly her chest pained her. She began to pant heavily. “No, no,” she repeated, louder, and nudged his head with her nose. It moved with her nudge but flopped uselessly back to the ground. 

Her chest pained her again, more sharply this time. “Unh!” she grunted, toppling over near his body. “Kavik,” she cried, though the sound came out garbled. Her heartbeat was sporadic and it felt as if there was a band around her chest. And for some reason, her jaw hurt, and her shoulder. She gasped in pain and the inability to breathe. What was happening? She threw her head back to look upon her dead husband —

and her heart stopped.
Messages In This Thread
And go with you, I'll go with you - by RIP Kavik - May 19, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: And go with you, I'll go with you - by RIP Grezig - May 19, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: And go with you, I'll go with you - by Rosewood - May 19, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: And go with you, I'll go with you - by Pele - May 19, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: And go with you, I'll go with you - by Rosewood - May 19, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: And go with you, I'll go with you - by Chai - May 19, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: And go with you, I'll go with you - by Artyom - May 20, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: And go with you, I'll go with you - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 08:41 PM