Shimmering Sands sometimes they fall down for a reason
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
I'm rusty so please forgive me. I'd love to have anyone who will be a little patient with someone who hasn't written for a while. <3

After all that time that he had spent away from it, the smell of the sea was sharp.

Standing on the edge of the shore with the wind brushing through the ashen hairs of his back, Illidan regarded the lapping waves with an expression that reflected the intense forlorn energy that had swelled inside of him. Time had changed that beach little. Nature had a way of existing the same way it always had.

A deep sigh passed from his dark nose. Only a moment more did the young beast allow himself to stand at the edge of the world and ponder before he turned toward where he knew his home would be – where he knew Ankyra Sound would be – and began to walk. Little did he know that Ankyra Sound would not be the destination he sought.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - May 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 04, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - July 12, 2020, 09:15 PM