Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
rolled in de thread :P

Unfortunately for Donovan, there were no submissive wolves here. 

The worrisome howl of Minori drew Huā away from her den guarded by Daiyu, onto the mainland and quickly into the scene of conflict. What she had suspected was some secret gathering days before now had descended into chaos. There was the Donovan to whom she had introduced herself as Nüwa, pinning Aiolos who had, in contrast, stood politely beside him days before, albeit very uncomfortably. There was Minori, and a chocolate woman whom she had not met- and all reigned down on the dog.

She did not need to ask who he was, what his purpose was, no longer gave a fuck, but would not see the bloodied ambassador slaughtered. Aiolos was one of the men who had made her believe that men could be good; she trusted him in anything (not yet knowing of her hidden little nephew.) And so as Minori surged forward, so did Huā, inexperienced in fight but knowing a prime point of weakness... in males, at least. 

There it was. 

She hitched her fangs between his haunches, feeling disgusted to touch where she intended to and yet powered on by imagining him as one of the men back home who would use her. It was with this thought that her fangs closed around his delicate man spheres, planning to tug sharply and then release to create a blistering juvenile pain. She was not much of a planner, and had not bothered to think ahead to what might happen if his rage was turned upon her- only wanted to do whatever it took to draw his attention away from the red warrior.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Huā - June 14, 2020, 12:58 AM