Northstar Vale Carry That Weight
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The girl stiffened once Yuudai asked if her mother explained anything to her which the male, unfortunately, lighted a fuse within the girl for she was high on emotions. "My mother died before she could mention that to me," the Duchess pinned her ears as her violet orbs that were still filled with tears turned to ice with her tone becoming stone but still shaky. It was true that Vespera and Valette had a conversation about pregnancy but she only mentioned carrying pups and the difficulties that came with it, and that was all the knowledge that the dark woman carried with her.

She was still feeling upset with the samurai as he continued on in stating that she shall come to him during this time and how she should have listened to the male that she mated with when he told her to return home. Yuudai stated that she could have been hurt by this which he was right about, Vespera had no knowledge on this subject what so ever and now she had to face the consequences. Still with a sour look on her face, the white male stated that this was just biology but continued to further put it that she should have listened to Rosencrantz, "Yeah yeah I know," she grumbled like a moody teenager and averted her eyes from his violet gaze with her tears still streaming down her face.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 28, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - July 01, 2020, 08:44 PM