Sawtooth Spire and so she spoke chiding the heart in her breast
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
he doesn't give his name in return — leaving praimfaya with that relentless tick of familiarity. she knows him and she knows she knows him ...but the more she tries to sift through her memories for his name the more they slip away from her. she'd been young the last time they'd met ...and had never — even briefly — entertained the notion that she would return to diaspora. he informs her that the borders of the pack she stands before is sagtannet, that while not diaspora is a part of it. diaspora and what else, she wants to ask but does not. perhaps it is not her right to know.

i didn't know. she offers as a form of apology; and stifles the further press of her curiosity. for now, at least. yes, and it felt like lifetimes to her as opposed to months. was i? she inquires because truly she does not remember. she only remembers that in diaspora, for a brief time, her family had been whole and perfect. i'm alone now. she tells him, though is sure he can scent it well enough. the scents of crogeda have faded and though she knows should she have need of them crokru would come to her beckon she ...isn't sure. maybe the wilds is no longer a place for her people, for her mother's people. and that was the point of this, after all. to find praimfaya.

i know i probably don't deserve a second chance but ...i was hoping, maybe, you'd take me in. i'm willing to work for a place here. i can fight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and so she spoke chiding the heart in her breast - by RIP Praimfaya - May 24, 2020, 03:32 PM