Northstar Vale Brick and mortar as thick as scripture
185 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed The Queen's attitude had improved at his mention of his sister. Of course. Ira. Perhaps Valette and Greyback's name preceded them on the East, but the young prince couldn't help get the feeling his sister held the equivalent here.

Interesting.

The pregnant dove had asked of his sister, and he opened his mouth to reply in earnest but hesitated with the quick advance to another topic. He only nodded gently, clearing his throat and shifting idly in the patch of pink petals. "Clay—Just Clay. 'Sir' is reserved for my father and wolves in high positions." He said wrily. Or meant to. He had aimed to be charismatic but truth be told the boy was anything but that. His tone fell flat; stone-like.

"What is your name, Miss..?" He regarded. He had no idea of this pregnant lady's name, but she seemed to be in a high position of power and the male would do good to learn such things. Better yet, he would do well to learn all of the current wolves here. "And if it is not too much, what will my starting rank be here? Am I to be a steward under someone?" He hoped that would be the case as he glanced to the white scar ridden male and dark female.

Clay knew he wouldn't fair well being in a position of low power such as an omega.
Messages In This Thread
Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 29, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 29, 2020, 01:13 AM