Stone Circle In my father's arms I'll be
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 
: @Kallik @Ikiaq @Taktuq
sela's first steps, feel free to join in
if no responses by june 3rd i'll archive

It had drizzled all day. The sun hidden behind the clouds, and the rain poured down drenching the surrounding area. Siarut was sprawled in the middle of the den between @Nanook, with the pups at her belly, and the entrance. There was a slight chill on the wind today that carried straight down into their hovel. By lying in such a way Siarut could prevent his family from getting the brunt of the cold, his northern roots shining through.

He was dozing slightly, with the adults curled around the youngsters there wasn't much to do except sleep. Something that was no longer possible during the night. One of their restless children was always awake at any given time, sometimes (most of the time) requiring attention. So the couple had taken to simply lounging throughout the day, taking naps rather than extended lengths of sleep. For now it seemed to be working. Two weeks in, and maybe just maybe they were starting to get the hang of it? Maybe?

At this point all their eyes had opened, all a brilliant shade of blue. It was an achievement, they could all finally see their parents. Siarut knew it would be a few weeks yet before they actually recognized them as their parents but first sight was plenty exciting right now.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
In my father's arms I'll be - by Siarut - May 27, 2020, 06:02 AM
RE: In my father's arms I'll be - by Selamuit - May 27, 2020, 06:09 AM