Wheeling Gull Isle nothing but goodbye
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
WOO! real packtivity, some PP for flow :) might be a disorganized mess but we'll see. no post order, just rounds starting w me lol, next round begins on Jun 1

Huā felt it was time for a game of sorts. The pack was thriving, they had many dedicated members, and it only felt right to further unite them all- especially if she could do so through fun, and lighten the spirits of her people. She had left the puppies under the care of whomever doesn't post in this thread, and summoned the rest with a howl to the Quiet. In devising the game she had considered the labyrinth, but decided it was too complicated- and the spacious tunnel that dug into the mountain still had many nooks and crannies, boulders and rock formations to hide in and behind. 

As members began to arrive, she would greet them politely with a nod or a word or two, but nothing much more. Once most had showed themselves, she would settle comfortably on her haunches at the entrance of the Quiet, facing the world outside where they stood before her. Today we will play game. I call this hide-and-seek. Some wolf go hide in the cave. Other look for them, win if they find, lose if they don't. You may think, what about the smell? Of wolf? Well, I en..encourage everyone to bathe in the shallow river here. Smell like the cave river, i-impossible to track through smell. She explained, and as if to demonstrate, the little siren slipped herself into the cool shallows. For a moment she submerged her head, shutting her eyes tightly, before pulling out and climbing back onto the grey stone. Her wettened figure revealed her to be even skinnier than she usually appeared, as willowy as a swan's neck.

The empress shook out her fur, possibly splattering some of the closest members with riverwater as well. She grinned at them cheekily. You divide yourself into team- and people who hunt, do not look while hiding people hide. Okay? Once it seemed that everyone understood and had chosen a team, Huā waited for the seekers to turn their eyes away before she raced into the cave with the other hiders. She had to still her wagging tail as she came upon a little nook in the wall, slipping into the spot which was only big enough for a small thing like her- and curling into a tightened ball, poking only her dark ears and glowing eyes beyond to keep watchful.
this might be a big dumpster fire mess but we'll see LOL. basically just try to divide toons evenly in teams, idc if it's a little more on one side, no worries. this isnt a spar so it doesnt hurt anyone no matter who wins/loses, so just try to have fun with it ^^
edit: my dumbass forgot @Astaroth @Aiolos @Minori @Tyche @Ruvik @Oleander @Tzila @Takara @Daiyu 
Messages In This Thread
nothing but goodbye - by Huā - May 28, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Minori - May 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Aiolos - May 29, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by RIP Tzila - June 08, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Takara - June 10, 2020, 08:00 AM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Astaroth - June 11, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Huā - June 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Minori - June 20, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Aiolos - July 02, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by RIP Tzila - July 26, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: nothing but goodbye - by Huā - August 14, 2020, 03:00 AM