Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy was always willing to let others help raise her children, and so when Ira offered help in return for her own promise of the same, she smiled and dipped her head. I would appreciate that. And when the children are older, we can have play dates and let them all get to know each other. Speedy couldn't wait for that. Last year, hers were the only pups born in Kaistleoki, and she was looking forward to have other children around the same age as her own for them to play with and learn things from. 

Ira's comment reminded Speedy of her conversation with Reiko when she had checked on her just after the empress had given birth. It was something she might usually bring up with the Kaistleoki leader during normal circumstances, but with her just giving birth and the fathers missing, the healer found she was unable to bring it up; she just couldn't add more weight the burden she was already shouldering—not right now. Maybe she would bring it up later, but for now, she just nodded and sighed. It worries me to think of her making that trip so soon, she said instead. I would go with her if I could, but I'm in no condition either. Not only was she not willing to put her unborn children through that stress, but she also wouldn't do that to Emrik; she had stressed him out enough already. She would just have to hope that the Empress made it home safely. 

had to edit the last part due to this thread going differently than i thought it would LOL
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 08:16 PM