Sawtooth Spire They're making plans while I watch TV
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Takiyok's smile pressed a similar one from Stag, who grinned idiotically into the water as he saw his mother feign checking her schedule, and then answer. "Good." He confirmed, his tail making the water about them splash. "With two adults we'll get that wall built in no time." Phaedra tried, but she was not big enough to pick up the larger stones -- and it was backbreaking (or, tooth breaking) work as much as Stag made light of it.

He lowered his head into the water, thinking. Little bubbles broke the surface as his gaze traveled from the bank, back to his mother. A slow grin crept across his narrow muzzle as he looked at Takiyok impishly, stilling..

And then he lunged with a great splash her way, scampering off the second the little cascade rained down around her. Stag did not wait to see his mother's reaction, a sense of joy thudding in his breast as they played for some time in the water. The day grew long, and then longer -- and even still, their laughter sounded well into evening.
I hope you don't mind a fade <3 I'm trying to conclude all my older threads across my characters because I am feeling overwhelmy. LMK when you'd like a fresh one!! <333
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - May 31, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - May 31, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 10, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 14, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 15, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 23, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - July 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 20, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:28 PM