Stavanger Bay and a loveless creature is a beast
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the name was one he was sure that he had never heard. with that realization, the last hint of what could have been familiarity had vanished from within him. for a flash, the ghost thought that he had wandered himself onto a beach that he had never touched before – that this wolf was one from a culture entirely unlike his own. the expression on the white wolf’s face from before had been enough to assure him that these waters had once been a source of comfort for the dark-crowned young man. the question that came from the woman’s mouth drew his gaze to her again.

“i lived near here once,” illidan answered in a ragged sounding way. “but now i suppose i’m only passing through.” after having shortened some of the space between them, the ghost was able to catch the scent that she carried on her coat. she belonged to a claimed territory. illidan could scent the aroma of other wolves intermingled with her own fragrance.

“my name is illidan. which pack do you belong to?”
Messages In This Thread
and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 08, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 15, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 04:18 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - July 23, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 26, 2020, 03:43 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM