Stavanger Bay and a loveless creature is a beast
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He seemed to settle down more comfortably, causing her to be put at ease too, and soon she was slipping into the same lax position as he, no longer feeling at all that he could be a threat. Well, if he intended to deceive- but he seemed quiet, maybe even lonely. There was nothing off about his presence, and if anything she found him comfortable company despite the realized unfamiliarity between them. 

Lived near here once- and now a wanderer like the rest of them. He was young, but his voice wove tales of it's own which she longed to hear. She would not press him for information- she was eager, instead, to share her own when he inquired. To meet you I am very happy, Illidan. I am Huā Jiang. I lead pack called Yuèlóng... back on island, there, She explained, momentarily motioning her muzzle behind her to the smudge resting on the blue ribbon of the sea. Her gaze fell back to him, quiet for a moment. You are looking for home... or, um, something else? And there were those that looked for nothing, of course, but nowadays it seemed everyone had a mission.
Messages In This Thread
and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 08, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 15, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 04:18 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - July 23, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 26, 2020, 03:43 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM