Stavanger Bay and a loveless creature is a beast
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
no worries! we can fade soon, if you're okay with it? :>

Your home sounds very nice. I hope you are able to grow old comfortably.

Thank you. Such words were taken well, considering the culture she had grown up in, such formal speak was appreciated. What he thought of the ties between leadership and age, it was all true. She had grown so much in the months of leading Yuèlóng... and no doubt, would only grow wiser (and more exhausted) with time.

The conversation shift was a tad sudden, but she welcomed it, nodding as a smile of pure joy met her face. Yes, this year I have my first litter. There are four of them- Nüwu, Haoming, Luli and Xiaoqing. She beamed, unable to help the way the information leaked from her mouth whether or not he asked for, or was interested in the specifics. Was it worth mentioning then, that she was unmarried? Some considered such a thing shameful, Huā knew at a time she had seen it in this way too- and decided not to share unless he inquired, for she did not want to be spat upon for the crime of having bastards. She wondered for only a moment if he had his own- but doubted it, considering he was on this journey.
Messages In This Thread
and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 08, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 15, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 04:18 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - July 23, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 26, 2020, 03:43 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM