Dragoncrest Cliffs The Moon Calls To Me
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
At the sight of Hemlocke, the man bristled even further. It was true, Hemlocke was a tall wolf and could be imposing in that aspect. Though he was a thin creature- long legged, with a quite sloping waistline. On the regular he could not have been more then one hundred pounds flat and right now, certainly even less so living all to his sorrowful lonesome. 

It wasnt that he was some fearful powerhouse, some impressive warlord or screamed dominance and respect - no, that might be the man before him now. It was that Hemlocke tend to give others the creeps, mostly, with the solid black coat, those bloodied eyes watchful eyes and quiet demeanor. He could look like Death himself, but he wasnt the Devil. Well, despite everyone Hemlocke having grown with believing his mother was a witch and had made a deal with the Devil which created this creepy guy here. 

The man is still yet curious, but a curiosity which would not kill. I wont... He whispers lowly, taking a few hesitant, long strides into the brindled wolf's direction. I'm... A grim expression turns on his features. He was no one. Nothing, by the eyes of the Gods who shunned his existence. I'm Hemlocke.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 03, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - June 03, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 04, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - June 15, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - July 01, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - July 01, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - July 06, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - July 07, 2020, 05:17 PM