Seaside Moors and he sang about what i'd become
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she found him as the sky began to bleed, signalling the death of yet another day. her svelte figure would move with that uncanny grace as the eddying mist drifting amongst the heathers swirled at her paws whilst her head dipped a greeting to the boy when he noticed her. a small nod as she moved to sit beside him, blinking up at the rioting skies. "i was looking for you actuallyshe'd murmur, following the encroaching indigo that snapped at the heels of lagging pastels; trying to keep up with the burning inferno of colour surrounding the mighty sun as the darkness chased her into the hungry jaws of the thrashing sea once more. inhaling the cooling air, she casts shadowed eyes back to her companion, appreciating the way the sun kissed his pallid fur and therefore hers too. their pale complexion the perfect canvas for the burning light. 

where to start? she rolls her shoulders back and frowns a little, should she ask him how he's doing, make some comment about his pack first? but she had never been an expert at small talk at the best of times and she had the feeling that he knew well she wasn't here to comment on the weather. so getting straight to it, she began with "i must know, how exactly is it that you know of maegi? are you's related?she'd never mentioned him but she supposed they hadn't spoken a whole lot on their pasts. she'd relieve him of her piercing look to tip her chin up to the skies once more, marvelling at just how quick the night made her mark as sparks of light began to gutter to life high above.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and he sang about what i'd become - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: and he sang about what i'd become - by Aningan - June 05, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: and he sang about what i'd become - by Tundra - June 07, 2020, 01:09 PM