Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
387 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Aningan @Rosalyn @Erzulie - he's calling for leadership but anyone is welcome to intercept!

he'd made his way to the plateau with the intention of having a civilized conversation, but when he arrived, he found the territory abandoned with only fading scents to greet him. for a moment he wondered if the pack had disbanded and was no more, but after chatting up a few strangers, he learned they had simply moved to somewhere along the coast.

the passersby never mentioned a specific territory, and so astaroth had spent a good chunk of two days searching for where rusalka may now lay their claim. he eventually found them, or what he assumed was them given the similarities of their scents to those he'd found along the plateau, and raised his head to request the attention of any leadership. he kept a respectful distance from the borders, and though tired and wishing the rest, remained standing as he awaited to see if anyone would answer his summons.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM