Wheeling Gull Isle i'm born again every time you spend the night
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
she appeared like a beautiful dream dressed in ebony silk with the softest of silver accents, eyes like the sea glass she had made sure to match. she could only think of the song in her mind as she gave a turn that seemed rather dance-like only to give a dramatic bow. it was the signal that her performance was about to start but first she looked up at the questioning woman with a loving smile. it started then, her voice rose up with a song she thought could portray her feelings in a way that there was no mistaking them. 

"never had much faith in love or miracles..
never wanna put my heart on the line again..
but swimming in your water is something spiritual.
i'm born again every time you spend the night!"

as she sang to danced very simply, she had tried to learn a few steps from the babysitter but she was not nearly as talented in her movements as she was in singing. her legs moved in a little side to side sway, her tail keeping up the rhythm just as she sang out another verse. 

"'cause your love takes me to paradise..
oh, you love takes me to paradise,
and it shows, yeah, yeah.."

she paused to catch her breath before flawlessly slipping back into the song. 

"'cause you make me feel like, 
i've been locked out of heaven..

for too long, for too long!

yeah you make me feel like, 
i've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long!"

she hoped that then her beloved had made her way closer to her and if she hadn't her steps would have brought her closer and closer to this beautiful princess. her pale eyes glittered with love and desperation, she hoped that she understand her meaning. she hoped that this was a perfect way to express this love as well and bring them one step closer to finalizing something she wanted with her entire being.

"can I just stay here?
spend the rest of my days here with you?"

she would ask the question soon, if this was not enough. she would simply speak the words rather than sing but she always did better with her sonets over her words.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm born again every time you spend the night - by Takara - June 16, 2020, 02:23 PM