Northstar Vale All the days of my life.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Rather than let her trip and roll (comical as that might've been to another person), he stepped up and helped her to steady her footing. The feeling of him next to her was electric; she felt some kind of spark, which could've been static caught in their fur for all she knew, or not even real - but it was enough to make her blush. Thankfully Ibis was known to be bashful and in her current state, had little control over the various changes occurring to her body. Whatever alchemical process was causing her to swell up and build her little family inside her belly had served to make her more emotional, if that's even possible.

She chalked up the sensation to her hormones and left it at that; but the heated flush of her face did not abate. She was thankful for the pale coat that hid her pink cheeks.

You alright? He quipped.

Yes, just.. clumsy. I can't see my feet these days. She explained softly, carefully leaning against his shoulder for a moment longer than necessary and then drawing back when she realized. Sometimes it feels like I have a whole pack growing in me. She smiled, glancing at his face, but couldn't look at him for long - he was radiant.
Messages In This Thread
All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - June 12, 2020, 06:00 AM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 15, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - August 03, 2020, 04:03 PM